This class is about JLPT N5 listening.Beginning with the goal of
N5 listening,we will introduce the structure and types of questions in detail,
and teach you key points to select the answer.
I will explain the conjugation of い-adjectives, which is one of the most important N5 grammar. Then let’s practice it together.
This class is about JLPT N5 grammar い-adjectives.
We will learn the conjugation of い-adjectives and see how to use it
in the sentence patterns.
This class is suitable for: Learners who are learning elementary level Japanese,
learners who want to know about JLPT listening, and those taking the JLPT N5.
- Thursday, November 10, 2016, 9:30-9:50 (GMT+9) (20minutes)
- PC, smart phone, tablet and so on
- Attain Corporation
- Free (Registration needed)
- Japanese adjectives have 2 types. They are “い-adjectives” and “な-adjectives”. In this lesson, I will only explain い-adj and its 4 types of conjugation, then practice.
- Registration will be closed as soon as the class is filled to capacity
by A.M. November 9.
This seminar is hosted through web browser,
please access to our seminar website.
Please access the class by the URL we send you.
Please note that standard data charges from your carrier apply.
※ The order of programs may be changed.
※ For the participants who use smartphones or tablet, please download “Adobe Connect"
Access our website
and complete your application.
- Click the URL in the email.
- Enter your full name.
(Please have this match
your application name.)